A take-charge person looking to build solid partnerships with both client and internal teams. A self-sufficient, assertive person who has a solid connection to culture and is insatiable when delivering great work.
You’ll be an integral part of managing key manufacturing accounts and new branding accounts entering the agency for the first time. At id8, we are working toward building a strong relationship with these accounts while we build best-in-class teams that can keep up with our clients’ pace, creates a partnership, and delivers work that exceeds expectation. We are evidence-based, strategically minded, and creatively courageous.
HERE'S THE GIG (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Serving as an integral member of the account team within the agency for client(s) with responsibility for developing and managing client business
- Work with sales team to complete project scoping, sizing and pricing estimates
- Developing rapport with clients, partner agencies, and vendors, troubleshooting conflicts as they arise
- Leading the development and activation of strategic solutions (branding initiatives, marketing campaigns, organic and paid social) which build brand equity and deliver results for the client
- Planning and executing assignments that are on strategy, on time, and budget
- Delivering polished client presentations
- Actively contributing to overall idea generation with the agency team
- Supporting id8’s values
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Agency experience
- Regularly delivers quality work (creatively and strategically solid) within budget parameters
- Proven leadership with clients and partners
- Strong digital and social media skills – understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Experience working on successful large clients/projects with many moving parts
- Experience building and managing budgets
- Organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently between accounts and projects
- Experience owning projects start-to-finish while delivering on simultaneous deadlines
- Polished, professional demeanor, team player
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly
An id8 account manager is the kind of person who will know what a client wants—and what they need—before they do. They keep the team motivated to create the award-winning work id8 is known for—they make decisions and find solutions quickly with an optimistic attitude and a strong work ethic.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
How will you be measured?
- On-time project delivery 100%
- A-Rated client retention 100%
- A-Rated client growth 85%