Join our growing and collaborative creative team in Marietta Square that rewards a job well done! id8 is looking for an administrative assistant with hospitality-level customer service to everyone coming into the office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating documents, and performing other general office duties and errands for id8 and id8 Collective. Additional duties include scheduling appointments, conducting id8 Collective tours, shopping for supplies, and communicating with vendors and partners to support office operations. You won’t be sitting at a desk all day long!
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you must have excellent and concise communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
If you have a high work ethic, a pleasant personality and a willingness to be helpful to our internal and extended team, you could be just the right fit! This is a full-time, permanent position, Monday – Friday with hours from 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Salary is commensurate on experience + you’ll enjoy great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, continuing education opportunities, etc.).
- Hospitality-level customer service to everyone coming to visit the office
- 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and responsible for managing coverage of phones and greeting visitors.
- Handle prospects with friendly professionalism while capturing detailed information to be delivered immediately (within 1 hour) to the sales team so we can provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate with landlord and handle technical issues with vendors/partners for the phone, printers, computers, and internet, while keeping the id8 team up-to-date.
- Manage both Suite 201 and 202 offices and conference room spaces to determine availability and preparation required for meetings.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail
- Tidy offices and common areas before client arrival - this may include cleaning off table, wiping down white boards, vacuum, restocking snacks and drinks, taking out the trash, and sweeping floors.
- Ahead of meetings requiring lunch, take orders and pick up lunch and deliver to the group. Set up room for meals.
- Conduct id8 Collective tours, be responsive to interest, handle rental agreements, schedule meeting space, and manage the daily operations within the id8 Collective.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Complete server backups three times per week.
- For the id8 Collective, maintaining the conference room calendar, presenting tours to prospects and having a clear understanding of the Collective concept, pricing and policies to intelligently answer questions pertaining to the Collective.
- Write, prepare and share reports, memos, letters and other documents, using Google Drive, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Complete Word and PowerPoint documents.
- Maintain id8 Policy & Procedures through an annual review and ensuring that both the binder and files on the server match. When there are discrepancies, flagging them and delivering to leadership for final edits. Once edits are complete, modifying both the binder and server with final files. Distribution of approved and finalized policies and procedures to the employees.
- Maintain id8 contacts, company information sheet; domain and website manager list.
- Maintain id8 Collective contact info (email/phone numbers) for current collective members as well as vendors for the website, agreements, and ecommerce.
- Help onboard new employees by providing necessary information prior to their start date, assembling welcome box, verifying email set up, etc.
REPORTING: PRODUCTION, GOOGLE DRIVE, FINANCIAL
- Set up and help with hybrid meetings, including setting up Zoom, connecting various computers for presentations, and preparing Zoom Rooms.
- File, organize and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Assist Accounting with check deposits as requested; this includes Executive review of checks, copying received documents/checks, endorsing with id8 stamp, completing deposit slip, depositing at bank.
- Pick up prints at various vendor locations and courier projects to client specified locations.
- Manage awards binder – includes organization, sending to client with a handwritten note
- Organize and maintain the id8 project sample room for easy access for all.
- Support and help with social events planning and implementation
- Greetings, appreciation and gifting correspondence for clients and employees
- Organize and schedule meetings and events
- Additional special projects as needed
Ready to Apply? To be considered, please email a PDF of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Administrative Assistant.”