How are you using Social Media to connect with your audience and build your brand? id8 specializes in helping companies brand themselves with a consistent voice. Your appearance on any medium (social media, print, web, etc.) should resonate the same message. This is an integral part of corporate branding success.
Below is a summary of the 2014 Social Media Trends by Brand Driven Digital.
- Mobile viewing of websites will reach highest levels
- Google Plus will increase in popularity
- Blogging will become even more important
- Image-focused sites will gain more momentum (Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Video sourcing and watching will increase (YouTube etc.)
- Social media advertising will continue to be popular
- SnapChat and Instagram Direct will jump in popularity as new ways to connect with audiences increase
- Audiences will continue to be curious and will rely on social media outlets as a source of knowledge and insight
- Social media will play a bigger role in the hiring of employees and obtaining email signups for newsletters and for use in serving customers