To maintain brand consistency, a digital asset portal gives employees and partners convenient, on-demand access to branded marketing materials.
Maintain Brand Consistency
As a small, but mighty, marketing team, it’s hard to maintain brand consistency. You want to stop offenders from creating off-brand presentations. A digital asset portal may help you keep your sanity. It can help you cut back on daily requests, and maintain your brand all at the same time.
The digital asset portal (library) can include the following features:
- A custom, responsive WordPress site where we build your brand’s digital asset library. This includes login page, assets page, style guide page.
- Our team will use WordPress permissions (or similar module) to manage access. This includes a plugin that will allow for the uploading and downloading of files. It also prevents direct downloads of materials.
- Each client/vendor is set up with a unique username/password, which would allow them access (username online management). The internal team can administer login information, set access levels, and manage database functionality.
- Secure portal (password-protected) your vendors will use to find and download various brand assets.
- Files that we generally include: Brand Guidelines Document, Logos, and Icon in various file formats, fonts, colors.
- File formats may include: .zip, .pdf, .jpg, .eps, .ai, .indd, and .doc files.
- WordPress setup, configuration, testing, project management, and training on how to use the platform.
- Deployment of the project to the hosting platform (the client manages Windows-based deployment).