Looking for a part-time role that emphasizes your amazing organizational and professional skills, while still giving you some flexibility each week? id8 has the perfect opportunity for you!
Join our amazing team at our specialized branding agency that overlooks the Marietta Square. We’re looking for someone who is responsive and detailed to quickly capture information gathered from prospective clients and deliver it to our internal sales team. The right candidate will be professional in their written and spoken communications with our prospects, clients, employees, and vendors. They will also be comfortable capturing detailed meeting notes and delivering those to the meeting attendees in the form of action items and next steps. We need someone with some metaphorical juggling skills to help us schedule and manage meetings while also reviewing and organizing incoming emails and other information sources into a prioritized list.
- Google Drive/Google Calendar
- Outlook/Microsoft Office Suite
- Mac OS
- Digital document organization
- Sensitivity handling confidential information
- Writing for business – including letters, reports, and meeting preparations
- 5+ years in professional services, preferably with a degree in Administration or Business
- 16-24 hours per week. Monday – Friday.
- 75-100% remote – this position may be 100% virtual.
Ready to Apply? To be considered, please email a PDF of your resume to email@example.com, with the subject line “Executive Assistant.”