We are looking for a talented designer to work with our creative team and clients. You will be responsible for the creation of design solutions across media and working with our creative director and operations team. Our work spans the breadth of brand expression, from brand identity to activations and marketing campaigns to websites. Strong visualization skills, along with a solid understanding of our clients’ business and the capability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them visually with impact, are essential.
Do you love juggling multiple tasks simultaneously? Do you see feedback as a gift? Are you open-minded to creative direction? Do you make every deadline? And love to work on many different projects each day? If so, you just might be our type.
The id8 culture fosters collaborative work and your desire for variety. This graphic designer position requires a design focus, creative thinking with excellent design taste, visual storytelling, and strong visual research. You’re also comfortable writing and updating text or copy, and making photoshop comps. Must be a holistic designer and able to sketch logos, design motion graphics, design websites, and translate brand guidelines into measurable campaigns that achieve results.
- Collaborate with the id8 team to form concepts for clients
- From concept to completion, create designs for websites, landing pages, emails, digital advertising, social media, promotional materials, new business proposals, and id8 marketing materials
- Manage time to meet all deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables
SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects)
- Ability to learn quickly and eager to take on new challenges
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as self-motivated to do what it takes to get independent jobs done
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills