id8 has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced graphic designer who loves taking a project from start to finish and doesn’t like to feel siloed into one part of the process. This is a perfect fit for creatives who want to explore many different types of businesses versus only one industry. If you thrive in a busy atmosphere and can work on multiple projects at one time, this is an ideal next step for you.
In this role, you’ll be creating design solutions for brands and digital marketing campaigns. You’ll also be an essential part of client meetings, using your talents at problem-solving to offer guidance and advice.
id8 has a breadth of clients, each needing “best fit” solutions for their opportunities. Ideally, your experience has been broad, and you’ve been fortunate to have a portfolio with work including branding, website design, digital marketing, and maybe even some packaging.
While growing your talent as a designer within a supportive team, you’ll also enjoy unusual independence when it comes to ideation in an environment with detail-oriented people who value the little details.
- 2+ years design agency or marketing agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to complete branding initiatives from start to finish
- Natural ability to self-manage and work on 5-7 simultaneously
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, After Effects)
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- A kick-ass designer who loves flexing a mix of website, digital, and branding skills every day
- UX skills and a love for using XD during the website design process
- Love design and believe idealistically that design CAN solve business problems
- And “A Big Plus” - Experience creating eye-catching motion graphics (video, social, and web)
- Manage time to meet all deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables
- Collaborate with the id8 team from concepts through completion
- Push personal limits, grow your talent, and foster innovation in others
- Explore the science of creativity.
- Back up your recommendations with information, research, or evidence-based arguments