Join our growing and collaborative creative team in Marietta Square that rewards a job well done! id8 is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office administrative duties and errands. Additional duties include administrative functions plus scheduling appointments, shopping, market research, and delivering projects to clients. You won’t be sitting at a desk all day long.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite. A pleasant personality with concise communication skills is also highly valued.
If you have a high work ethic, and a willingness to be helpful to graphic designers and clients, you could be just the right fit! This is a full-time, permanent position, Monday – Friday with hours from 8:30am – 5:00pm. Starts at $16/hr + benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, paid holidays).
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with copywriting when necessary.
- Bubbly personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Can lift 40 lbs.
Ready to Apply? Click the link below and complete this application. Please upload your cover letter and resume while you are submitting your application.
id8 Office Assistant Application