Agency Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Agency Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an agency assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with copywriting when necessary.
- Bubbly personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Can lift 40 lbs.
Ready to Apply? Click the link below and complete this application. Please upload your cover letter and resume while you are submitting your application.
id8 Agency Assistant Application