Senior Art Director
As a proactive and motivational leader, the Art Director has the ability to read people and situations effectively. They have an exceptional ability to persuade people to accept change and new ideas, which is helpful in pitching ideas to clients while also creating a friendly internal team atmosphere. While also being a talented designer, in their own right, the Art Director loves independence and surrounds themselves with detail-oriented people to delegate assignments to and ensure they follow through.
id8 has an immediate opening for an Art Director who is a seasoned designer and loves to spend half of their week designing brands, websites, and digital marketing. The other half of their week is spent enthusiastically offering art direction for projects while being a mentor and support system for the design team. Our busy atmosphere is constantly changing and thriving in this working environment is a requirement. The ideal candidate loves to paint images and ideas with their style of communication.
- Lead creative projects and teams from ideation to delivery in collaboration with the Strategy and Project Management teams.
- Extensive experience in the digital space means you understand how to use design to guide users as they navigate a website and how to catch user attention and draw them to a desired action.
- Set the stylistic vision and take a hands-on role in the design for multiple projects and campaigns, providing design solutions that invite participation and engagement.
- Day-to-day projects involve brand identity creation, campaign concepting and execution, responsive web design, infographics, packaging, and interactive graphics.
- Pitch creative ideas internally and externally, while motivating and instilling cooperative team values.
- Confidently present concepts to clients, while at the same time building trust with them.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
How will you be measured?
- Assisting our creative team in continuing to win 10+ awards per year
- 100% retention of current, right-fit clients
- Garnering new work from 100% of A-rated clients
- Retention of A-rated creative team members and vendors
Ready to Apply? Click the link below and complete this application. Please upload your cover letter and resume while you are submitting your application.