Senior Graphic Designer
id8 has a fantastic opportunity for a senior graphic designer who loves taking a project from start to finish and doesn’t like to feel siloed into one part of the process. This is a perfect fit for creatives who are seeking the next challenge in their design career. If you thrive in a busy atmosphere and can manage multiple projects and designers simultaneously, this is an ideal next step for you.
In this role, you’ll be creating design solutions for brands and digital marketing campaigns. You’ll also be an essential part of team and client meetings, using your talents at problem-solving to offer guidance and advice. In addition, you’ll love that there is a clear path of growth for your career.
id8 has a breadth of clients, each needing “best fit” solutions for their opportunities. Ideally, your experience has been broad, and you’ve been fortunate to have a portfolio with work including complete branding packages, motion graphics, website design, digital marketing, and maybe even some packaging.
While growing your leadership & delegation skills within a supportive team, you’ll also gain great satisfaction helping the graphic design team progress because of your willingness to share your expertise and skills with others.
- 4+ years design agency or marketing agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to complete branding initiatives from start to finish
- Natural ability to self-manage and work on 7-12 projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, XD)
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- A kick-ass designer who loves flexing a mix of website, digital, and branding skills every day
- UX skills and a love for using XD during the website design process
- And “A Big Plus” - Experience creating eye-catching motion graphics (video, social, and web)
- Manage time to meet all deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables
- Collaborate with the id8 team from concepts through completion
- Delegate to graphic designers and interns
- Push personal limits, grow your talent, and foster confidence in others
- Explore the science of creativity
- Back up your recommendations with information, research, or evidence-based arguments